Educator’s Tool Kits
Curriculum for Kindergarten to High School
The Parent’s Guide to Understanding What Motivates Your Child has been so successful that I am writing a similar workbook for TEACHERS and YOUTH LEADERS, only in a curriculum format. Anna’s Friends for Educators is a revolutionary tool for teachers in public, private, or Christian school. The Educator’s Tool Kit will be divided into ages groups.
There will be four curriculum:
Honor the GIFTS within every child and EMPOWER them to THRIVE.
The PURPOSE of discovering your K-5th God-given motivational gifts is to help them understand who God made them to be.
The GOALS of this curriculum are to:
• Instill a positive self-esteem in your students.
• Discover each child’s predominate motivational gift.
• Help each child understand their unique character traits given by God.
• Help children understand why they are different from their friends.
• Give students a platform to continue learning about their gifts.
• Instill a sense of value for their peers and other humans.
• Help educators understand why the children respond to others as they do.
• Empower educators to better guide their student’s when conflict occurs.
• Create a more harmonious classroom atmosphere.
Sign up for the Anna’s Friends Newsletters (or on the right column) for updates and progress on this much needed teacher’s guide and curriculum.