A Curriculum to Help Students Value One Another
THERE ARE 8 MODULES IN THIS CURRICULUM
Module 1: What are the Motivational Gifts
Module 2: Do You Have the Gift of Exhortation?
Module 3: Do You Have the Gift of Facilitation?
Module 4: Do You Have the Gift of Giving?
Module 5: Do You Have the Gift of Mercy?
Module 6: Do You Have the Gift of Prophecy?
Module 7: Do You Have the Gift of Serving?
Module 8: Do You Have the Gift of Teaching?
*Each module will require about 15 minutes of preparation. The lessons are projected to last 45 – 55 minutes
NOTES REGARDING TIMING
1. Suggested times are noted at the beginning of each Module.
2. The suggested lesson times have been created to allow for the minimum to maximum time it will take you to present the lesson based on: a) student’s interaction during the activities section and,
b) the level of engagement of students during the lesson.
3. Student learning will be enhanced if you allow for more time, rather than to skip sections of the lesson or activity.
• Instill a positive self-esteem in your students.
• Discover each child’s predominate motivational gift.
• Help each child understand their unique character traits given by God.
• Help children understand why they are different from their friends.
• Give students a platform to continue learning about their gifts.
• Instill a sense of value for their peers and other humans.
• Help educators understand why their students respond to others as they do.
• Empower educators to better guide students when conflicts ensue.
• Create a more harmonious classroom atmosphere.
What are the Motivational Gifts
Student’s Achievement Parameters
Demonstration of Learning Objectives
Modules 2 – 8 Contain the Following:
Purpose of the Gift
Developing the Gift
Meet Anna’s Friends
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THIS TOOL KIT:
Flash Cards, Thumb Drive with materials and power point with slides.
Each of the module lessons include facilitator notes.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE GIFTS:
1. Each of the motivational gifts carry with them some challenges. There are suggestions for how to overcome those challenges.
2. There are also suggestions for family engagement to help their children develop their children’s gifts once they are recognized through this curriculum.
3. Learning materials are included that the student’s can take home so parents or guardians will know what the lessons revealed and enable them to assist in furthering their children’s development.
At the end of each lesson will be an evaluation that enables Instructors to assess each of their student’s participation that should reveal their individual motivational gifts.