Curriculum for Kindergarten to High School
The Parent’s Guide to Understanding What Motivates Your Child has been so successful that I am writing a similar workbook for TEACHERS and YOUTH LEADERS, only in a curriculum format. Anna’s Friends for Educators is a revolutionary tool for teachers in public, private, or Christian school. The Educator’s Tool Kit will be divided into ages groups.
There will be four curriculum:
These will be available as individual programs or in a TOOL KIT that combines all four curriculum (K-12) for schools and churches.
Honor the GIFTS within every child and EMPOWER them to THRIVE.
The PURPOSE of discovering your K-12 God-given motivational gifts is to help them understand who God made them to be.
The GOALS of this curriculum are to:
• Instill a positive self-esteem in your students.
• Discover each childs’ predominate motivational gift.
• Help each child understand their unique character traits given by God.
• Help children understand why they are different from their friends.
• Give students a platform to continue learning about their gifts.
• Instill a sense of value for their peers and other humans.
• Help educators understand why the children respond to others as they do.
• Empower educators to better guide their student’s when conflict occurs.
• Create a more harmonious classroom atmosphere.
The entire TOOL KIT – Understanding Your Student’s Motivational Gifts: A Curriculum for Teachers is projected to be ready by the end of summer 2018. Sign up for the Anna’s Friends Newsletters (or on the right column) for updates and progress on this much needed teacher’s guide and curriculum.